Welcome to registration for the 2023 season!
If you are new to Monash Hockey Club, and have previously played for another club, please see below ‘New Player Club Transfers’ before registering.
Registration requires two main steps:
Players CANNOT play round 1 unless they complete BOTH memberships by the 31st March.
- If you have not already done so, you will need to make sure that you sign up for, or renew, your UniOne membership for free. This is very important for insurance purposes and our Monash affiliation agreement
- The registration portal – Here you will register to play, and pay your fees (see below for fee description and payment plan options)
Registration doesn’t take long!
- Click HERE. This takes you to the UniOne portal. Sign in with your email, or create an account if you don’t have one
- Enter your details. Ensure you select the correct member type (such as Monash Student ect)
- Submit the UniOne form!
The registration portal
- Click HERE to go to the registration portal. If you are coming from another club/association anywhere in Australia, you won’t be able to register until your player transfer has been completed. Please contact the Men’s Vice President or the Women’s Vice President to complete this process prior to registration
- If you registered in 2022, you will have received communication from Hockey Victoria to renew your membership. Click RETURNING MEMBER to proceed with renewing your Hockey Victoria membership. If you did not register with Hockey Victoria in 2021 or 2022 click on NEW MEMBER (unless you are Dual Registering with us as your second club, in which case follow the How to Dual Register instructions).
- Add in your details, including payment details
- Submit and pay your fees! Remember payment plans are available (see info below)
- Discounted Early Bird fees will be available until the 15th of March 2023.
- Normal registration fees will be available from the 16th of March 2023.
- $60 late fee will apply from the 5th of April 2023.
- A No Pay, No Play policy applies. If registration is not completed by the Thursday prior to game day, you wil be ineligible to play.
Below is a description of the Monash hockey fees only. Please take into account the Hockey Victoria registration fee when doing your budgeting (see above).
Payment plans – if you need a payment plan, please contact the Club Treasurer () for further instruction. Payment plans are typically made in equal payments of regular instalments.
Casual players – please KEEP TRACK of the number of games played in the season, and the competition type (weekend or midweek). At the beginning of the season, you will receive an email from the Club Treasurer with more detail. Payments will be made after round 9 and 18.
If you want to play for two different clubs this year, please follow the dual registration instructions HERE
2023 New Player Club Transfers
If you have previously played hockey at another club, we may need to complete a club transfer for you before you can play with Monash Hockey. If your club transfer is not cleared by Round 1, you will not be able to play.
1. All players transferring from a Hockey Victoria competition affiliate (another metro Melbourne club) must fill in their details in this survey
2. If you are transferring from an interstate club, please complete the above survey AND send your VP an email from directly from your previous club which states that “We confirm that [your name] has no outstanding fees with [club name] and is cleared to transfer to Monash University Hockey Club in 2023”.
3. If you transferring from a regional victorian hockey club, you do NOT require a club transfer.
Note – you can still register with Monash Hockey before player transfers are cleared.
Please direct any queries to your VPs, Jacob or Jazz.