Welcome to registration for the 2022 season!
If you are new to Monash Hockey Club, and have previously played for another club, please see below ‘New Player Club Transfers’ before registering.
Registration requires two main steps:
Players CANNOT play round 1 unless they complete BOTH memberships by the 31st March.
- If you have not already done so, you will need to make sure that you sign up for, or renew, your UniOne membership for free. This is very important for insurance purposes and our Monash affiliation agreement
- The registration portal – Here you will register to play, and pay your fees (see below for fee description and payment plan options)
Registration doesn’t take long!
- Click HERE. This takes you to the UniOne portal. Sign in with your email, or create an account if you don’t have one
- Enter your details. Ensure you select the correct member type (such as Monash Student ect)
- Submit the UniOne form!
The registration portal
- Click HERE to go to the registration portal. If you are coming from another club/association anywhere in Australia, you won’t be able to register until your player transfer has been completed. Please contact the Men’s Vice President or the Women’s Vice President to complete this process prior to registration
- If you registered in 2021, you will have received communication from Hockey Victoria to renew your membership. Click RETURNING MEMBER to proceed with renewing your Hockey Victoria membership. If you did not register with Hockey Victoria in 2020 or 2021 click on NEW MEMBER (unless you are Dual Registering with us as your second club, in which case follow the How to Dual Register instructions).
- Add in your details, including payment details
- Submit and pay your fees! Remember payment plans are available (see info below)
This year there will be NO volunteering levy or CAPS.
Due to COVID-19 and thus the interrupted 2021 winter hockey season, the fees for the 2022 winter season have a 20% discount from the previous years fees (note that fees will return to normal in 2023).
The following Monash University Hockey Club fee structure is in place for the 2022 winter season. The listed fees below DO NOT include the respective Hockey Victoria Registration Fee in the total cost. Please note this is an additional $110 for Adult Players, $83 for Youth Players and $35 for non-playing official.
- Discounted Early Bird fees will be available until 28th February 2022.
- Normal registration fees will be in effect from the 29th February 2022.
- A $60 late fee applies to all registrations from the 21st March 2022.
- Round 1 is the 2nd/3rd April 2022.
- A No Pay, No Play policy applies. If registration is not completed by the Thursday prior to game day, you will be ineligible to play.
Below is a description of the Monash hockey fees only. Please take into account the Hockey Victoria registration fee when doing your budgeting (see above).
Casual players – please KEEP TRACK of the number of games played in the season, and the competition type (weekend or midweek). At the beginning of the season, you will receive an email from the Club Treasurer with more detail. Payments will be made after round 9 and 18.
Volunteering this year will be run as a team-based system. There will be NO volunteering levy or CAPS. Information on this structure will be released closer to the season/at the start of the season after teams are selected.
If you want to play for two different clubs this year, please follow the dual registration instructions HERE
2022 New Player Club Transfers
If you have previously played hockey at another club, we may need to complete a club transfer for you before you can play with Monash Hockey. If your club transfer is not cleared by Round 1 on 2/3 April, you will not be able to play.
1. All players transferring from a Hockey Victoria competition affiliate (another metro Melbourne club) must fill in their details in this survey
2. If you are transferring from an interstate club, please complete the above survey AND send your VP an email from directly from your previous club which states that “We confirm that [your name] has no outstanding fees with [club name] and is cleared to transfer to Monash University Hockey Club in 2022”.
3. If you transferring from a regional victorian hockey club, you do NOT require a club transfer.
Note – you can still register with Monash Hockey before player transfers are cleared.
Please direct any queries to your VPs, Callum or Jazz.